English Grammar Lessons for SSC Maharashtra Board STD 10
This is collection of Grammar videos on Youtube that are part of the syllabus of STD 10 of Maharashtra Board English Medium. All Grammar that has been included in the kumarbharati textbook 10th std.
Best of Luck for your Board exams and Happy Learning.
- The definite article, definition, uses and examples
- Literary Devices, Figures of Speech, Poetic Device
- Learning English Grammar in Hindi – Demonstrative Pronoun
- Learning English Grammar in Hindi – Indefinite Article
- Future Tense in English Grammar
- Active Voice to Passive Voice with Examples – Learning English Grammar
- Explaining Adverb in English Grammar
- Verbs List with Present and Past Tense – 2
- What are Verbs & Present and Past Tense
- Present Continuous Tense & Past Continuous Tense
- What is Adjective in English Grammar
- Simple Present Tense in English Grammar Explained in Hindi
- Point of View – First Person, Second Person, Third Person in English Grammar
- Introduction to Nouns in English Grammar
- Alphabets & their Sounds in English Grammar
- English Grammar Lessons for SSC Maharashtra Board STD 10
Clauses and Simple, Complex and Compound Sentence.
Phrases and Clauses
Figures of Speech
Vocabulary TV Part 1
Vocabulary TV Part 2
Present Perfect Simple & Continuous Tense
The present perfect continuous tense (also known as the present perfect progressive tense) shows that something started in the past and is continuing at the present time. The present perfect continuous is formed using the construction has/have been + the present participle (root + -ing).
I have been reading War and Peace for a month now
Past Perfect continuous Tense
The PAST PERFECT PROGRESSIVE TENSE indicates a continuous action that was completed at some point in the past. This tense is formed with the modal “HAD” plus “BEEN,” plus the present participle of the verb (with an -ing ending): “I had been working in the garden all morning. George had been painting his house for weeks, but he finally gave up.”
Sequence of Tenses
Sequence of tenses is a set of grammatical rules of a particular language, governing the agreement between the tenses of verbs in related clauses or sentences.